Saturday, August 03, 2024

Things that make you go "hmmm".

It was a good night. Stalky Guy was being his usual self - not getting involved in conversations, and when he did, it was all centered around stuff he knew rather than get involved with what we were talking about. Even CC suggesting that she was seriously considering a boob reduction.

Quiet Girl was in good form, and when the work thing wrapped up around 9-ish, we decided to hit CB Pub. QG was unsure, but, surprisingly, I was able to talk her round and off we went.

I guess the interesting part of the evening was at the end, or towards the end. QG and her friend were leaving. QG's friend comes in for a hug and we're hugging she whispers:

"You should text me"

And while I was hugging QG, QG's friend slapped my ass.

These two things happened literally 30 seconds apart.

But, here's the rub: I don't actually know if it was real or if it was something I dreamt and am remembering it as a real thing this morning. I was fairly drunk last night, being out from around 5 PM until midnight. It feels real though.

Even if it did happen, beyond being an ego boost, QG's friend isn't doing anything for me. I don't have her phone number either, but that's a minor obstacle if it were something that was likely to happen.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...