Saturday, August 24, 2024

Oh dear.

I also had a weird dream last night. Well, not weird in terms of anything strange happening in it, but rather how it made me feel when I woke up. There were two parts of it that I recall. The first involved FA2. The details are fuzzy but I seem to recall just spending time with her, though we were very physical (non-sexually) in terms of just cuddling or hugging or sitting on a sofa, and I was just getting this vibe of just being really safe.

In the other part, I was struggling with university work, knowing that I wasn't going to graduate because my exam results were rubbish and my dissertation was awful, both because I was putting no time or effort into preparing for either. And I was having to deal with my dad, who had always pushed me IRL from an educational standpoint and getting increasingly more angry as he realised the size of my failure. That was causing me to panic somewhat.

So, waking this morning, and remembering the FA2 portion, I wanted to feel safe, to have someone to hug and just spend time with. And remembering the university portion, just being really glad that my university days are well behind me and not having that stress any more.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...