Sunday, August 18, 2024

Hurrah?

So far today I've emailed three glaziers about doing some maintenance on my windows before the weather gets colder, I've opened a new savings account with double the interest rate of my current savings account and done some housework. That's easily the most productive I've been (outside work) in a long time.

I've got other stuff still to do - book an eye test, message KfW2 about our night out and I need an electrician for a couple of small chores that I refuse to do myself (I don't trust myself with electrics). Those are chores for this evening.

I also have a smart doorbell to mount, too, but I don't think I have the tools for that. That's not really time critical though, like the windows stuff and the electrics.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...