Monday, August 19, 2024

Urgh

I didn't get to sleep last night until after 4 AM. I started work at 8 AM. Suffice to say, I'm hanging. I have a splitting headache that I can't shift and my eyes are really sore. I've already made the decision that I'm going to take some time this afternoon just to step away from the screen.

I might nap, though I tend not to be able to nap. Never have been, regardless of how tired I am.

I've been swapping messages with GM. We're both going through a hard time, and just chatting makes me miss him. I can't remember the last time I saw him in person, and we always got along really well, and I'm surprised that we never kicked on as mates.

But, an afternoon chilling should help and I should be tired enough this evening to get a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...