Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Sad face.

The silence from KfW2 around this coming Saturday is deafening. I think I've made about 4 distinct, and obvious, requests to confirm her availability on a date that she suggested. I mean, what's fucking wrong with her?

  • She called on her way to pick up her kids for our semi-regular quick chats.
  • I asked her to dinner to celebrate her birthday, which was months ago.
  • She suggested a date.
  • I confirmed that it worked for me and asked her to check her diary at home, so I could book somewhere, because she's useless with dates.
  • She subsequently went radio silent and refuse to address that request multiple times over a week and a bit.

It's the start of September and we've not seen each other, in person, at all this year. Given what happened with CH, I'm reluctant to push any harder. And, if I am being honest, I shouldn't have to. I'll be frank, her unreliability here is killing me given that we've been steadily drifting apart since Covid and she is still very dear to me.

If she's not in contact by this evening, then it's too late. It'll be interesting to see what she says if we don't go out.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...