Monday, August 19, 2024

The good, the bad...

I think I have a tentative date to meet KfW2... it's 31st August. I'd demanded that she messages me later to confirm so that I can book the restaurant, and she's agreed, but let's see if she actually does that. That's the good.

The bad is that she mentioned that she's promised to go out to dinner with CC, and I have concerns that this will turn out like a similar night a few years ago, almost to the very day where KfW2 invited CC along. Or rather CC invited herself along and KfW2 never said "No".

But that's good. Potentially this weekend, I'm seeing E again. Fingers crossed on that. And then the following weekend, it's KfW2.

I might see if GM wants to meet either for coffee or something a bit stronger. I know he has a girlfriend and stuff, but maybe a different ear might help?

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...