Thursday, August 22, 2024

*drums fingers*

The house is tidy and clean, which is unusual. It's either one or the other but rarely both, unless I am expecting guests. And there are guests expected, albeit not social ones. I am expecting the glazier who phoned me on Tuesday to come today and at the very least quote me for some work. he suggested the work could even be done today, but I don't really mind, as long as it's done before autumn kicks in and the days get colder.

But he never promised he'd turn up today, just that he might be in touch. I've not heard from either of the other two firms I contacted beyond them asking for my address. This is what happened last time when I last reached out to glaziers, maybe a year ago.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...