Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Huh.

I ended up reaching out to KfW2 again, but I am now pessimistic rather than frustrated. I think she's deliberately dodging the question because she's not available or doesn't want to go out this weekend. I don't care which it is, I just hate the uncertainty. I've always said that. I don't care if people say "no", but I do care a lot of people cannot commit one way or the other.

I don't want to be hitting Friday and having to try and book a table. It reminds me of doing the same thing around this time of year, two years ago and CC invited herself along as well.

I also cracked, as I knew I would, and went to fix my sis's laptop last night.

Sometimes it would be nice if people thought of me, and showed it. Cos it kinda feels that I'm invisible at times.

And the dream I had last night was just plain weird with a capital 'W'.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...