Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Look here.

I hate when people communicate via a different method than how you made you initial approach. For example, I emailed three glaziers on Sunday. Two replied via email, though have yet to specifically tell me when they'll come out and diagnose my problem.

The third? Well, I had a phone call from an unrecognised number earlier. I don't usually pick up if I don't recognise the number, but that's not really a luxury I have any more with the ongoing family stuff.

It was the third glazier. In theory, he's coming out on Thursday to look at my windows. He suggested, without seeing the windows, that it's something different to what my own (uninformed) diagnosis was. Not only that, he reckons he might even get the work done, too.

If that's the case, then great. But I am still a little cheesed off that he chose to call rather than email back and arrange a time.

I've got a few leads for the electrical work that I need done, so I should really follow up on that, too.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...