Thursday, August 22, 2024

Happy birthday x2

Facebook tells me that it's MMBF's birthday today. And if that's the case, then it was MM's birthday yesterday. That provoked a memory of a night when MM invited me to join her and MMBF for a drink as they were out celebrating. That must easily be ten years ago now.

MMBF was, as usual, looking great and wearing her typical figure-hugging dress. She always wore those very well. Obviously, months later, I wondered if MM had an ulterior motive for inviting me out. After all, it was just me, MM and MMBF. If I remember correctly, MMBF was very tactile that night. NOthing ever happened and I always assumed it was because she was drunk - MM and MMBF had been taking shots before I arrived down.

But it was a great night.

And here's an MMBF-type dress because I'm feeling visual today.


 

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...