Friday, August 02, 2024

Hmmm.

I dreamt of FA2 last night. It's a dream that I've had before, I think. It's a semi-memory of the night we first slept together. Instead of it being a semi-rushed and unfulfilling (for her) experience, we move between many positions and she's vocal in telling what's working for her. I get her off a couple of times before my own orgasm hits and we collapse on the bed having satisfied our lust.

On waking the next morning, FA2 initiates another round that follows the same pattern.

As I said, a semi-memory. In reality, it was nothing like that. There was a fair bit of foreplay followed by missionary, and that was it. I can't remember if we had sex in the morning.

But I woke early this morning for work, I've not been sleeping well over the past few nights, so I'm really tired and now I'm also really horny. Thanks, brain.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...