Saturday, April 25, 2020

The journey continues

I didn't actually get out to do any specific exercise today. I spent two hours on the phone to my cousin then did some bits and pieces in the garden that I didn't get done yesterday. My neighbours spent all afternoon in the garden, playing with their kids and exercising.

Still, I don't feel bad about not getting my walk in. I did that much stuff around the house, plus that much pacing about on the phone that I smashed my step count that must have been a good portion of the walk.

Even without the exercise, just by hitting my calorie goal, I'm still losing weight. And today, I'm way under even that, assuming I don't snack between now and bedtime.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...