Sunday, April 19, 2020

Dreams

Another dream and another morning of feeling off as a result.

In this dream, I worked for another company rather than the one I actually work for. My actual job was never specified, but I did still work with KfW2 alongside some random celebrities and sports people.

KfW2 pulled me into a meeting room and explained a plan she had to improve morale - a departmental trip away for a weekend. If it was a success, maybe we could do it a few times a year if the first one is successful? She seemed genuinely excited by the idea.

Long story short, most people signed up for it and KfW2 posted a list of those going.

I wasn't on the list. She'd excluded me. She also seemed upset.

Digging into the reasons why I was excluded, I found out that she'd cooked up the whole idea to get away for a weekend so that she could sleep with a co-worker who hadn't signed up for the trip, hence her disappointment.

It was around this time that I woke up, feeling something. Betrayed? Disappointed in KfW2? I don't know, but I'm definitely off.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...