Friday, April 17, 2020

Sigh.

A few months ago, KfW2 emailed me in work. She'd been getting requests about some things that she had been responsible for when she worked in the same team as me.

I told her that I'd look after it, and passed the information to my boss. My boss, in turn, designated it to someone else and I passed that information back to KfW2.

Every few weeks, KfW2 would get an automated reminder about the work which she would duly, though unnecessarily forward to Stalky Guy and myself but not the person doing the work.

KfW2 was given updates and assurances that the work was being done, and repeatedly told who was doing the work.

Earlier today, she forwarded another reminder, this time with managers attached. Her managers. Did it go to the people doing the work or did it come to Stalky Guy and myself? Yup, you guessed it.

It might only be a small thing, but this is one of the frustrating things about working with KfW2.

If I point it out, KfW2 will be angry that I'm angry. She may even go through her emails to prove that she was never told who was doing the work. She'd be wrong.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...