Friday, April 17, 2020

I am awesome.

It's kinda sad watching a forty year old man be nursed and guided by management to success when he clearly doesn't have the mentality or mindset to do the job that the grade requires.

But that's what you get with Stalky Guy. His obvious limitations are ignored by management who are giving him the opportunities (and excuses) to score well at year end. This is after they made sure he got the top score and massive bonus from last year.

The fact that he's actually, literally afraid of change is embarrassing. He cannot, or will not, look to the future, which is a massive part of his job description. It has been up to me to pre-empt any obstacles by identifying issues ahead of time, most of which we have successfully completed since the start of the year.

Actually, I should be typing this up in my own personal work record. I'm off to do that now.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...