Friday, April 24, 2020

Holy crap!

With stepping up on the exercise and health-related stuff today, I decided to step on the scales to see the, well, scale of the problem. I know I've put on weight since the lock down from my equilibrium weight of around 220 lbs. I feel heavier than I've ever done. I look it, too.

I wasn't prepared to see the numbers though. 230.4 lbs.

230 lbs is 16 stone 6 lbs or 104 kg

That's massively over what I want to be and even more over what I should be.

My goal was to get below 200 lbs to start with 196 lbs was a nice number - 14 stone exactly. And then I could look at a second stage.

According to the internet, I should be somewhere between 160 and 172 lbs. That may or may not be a second stage depending on how I feel and how happy I am by the end of stage one.

I think I'm going to have to drastically increase my exercise. Possibly two yoga sessions a day (one in the morning and one in the evening) and a walk at lunchtime.

I've double-checked my TDEE and the numbers haven't changed that much from those calculated yesterday.

Mondays are going to be my regular weigh-in day. I'll try to do it at the same time, as well.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...