Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Out of the blue.

Out of the blue, Quiet Girl messaged me, asking how I was getting on. This was a surprise. I had the impression that, now she had moved on to another department, she wouldn't chat any more. She didn't seem to be the type to "hold on". After all, she sat within 5 metres of a girl that I thought she was friendly with (the same girl she was with when I danced with her at the Xmas party years back) and yet never actually spoke to her.

So, for Quiet Girl to get in touch just to chat (work was not mentioned at all) was really quite pleasant.

I don't think that we're ever going to be proper friends, but it was nice that she got in touch.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...