Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Crunch.

Literally hours before the country locked down, my dentist sent me an email cancelling my upcoming appointment. It was frustrating but understandable, even though the appointment had been made six months in advance and the appointment was due on the first day of the lock down.

However, I've always had a problem with brittle teeth and frustratingly, due to a particularly tasty and crispy bacon sandwich, I now have a problem. A piece of tooth or a piece of filling has fallen out, though there doesn't seem to be any pain associated with it, it's going to have to be managed until such time as the dental practice opens again.

FFS.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...