Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Just more stuff

One thing I didn't get from KfW2's visit was a hug. KfW2 gives great hugs and is quite tactile. I'm touch starved at the best of times, but I could really do with some physical interaction with someone right now.

It goes further than that, obviously. The lack of other, physical, needs is extremely evident at the moment and the loneliness is getting to the point where it's an issue (it's always there in the background, though). This is what I meant in the last post when I said that KfW2's visit brought things to light.

I didn't realise how lonely I was until I had actual, real company even for a short while.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...