Saturday, April 25, 2020

Just stuff.

I was going to spend the afternoon doing bits and pieces in my back garden. It's in an horrendous state, and even though we're on lock down, with any good weather, being able to sit in the garden, listen to music and read a book would be a pleasure.

However, my neighbours are out doing theirs and I am horrendously self-conscious about people "watching" me, so I am holed up in the house. I should be out doing my daily walk... and I will do that in a few minutes.

Hopefully the neighbours won't take all afternoon to do stuff and I can go out later and at least make a start on tidying some stuff up.

Don't get me wrong, the neighbours are lovely - it's not like we don't get along or anything like that. I'm just stupidly self-conscious when doing stuff on my own. It was the same with going to gym and things of that ilk.

I did get a quote off a guy about doing the work, but it was nearly double what I was expecting it to be, so I've not gone ahead with that right now. I'll need a few more quotes to see what can be done.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...