Friday, April 24, 2020

Just some randomness.

I was browsing IMDB today, bored. IMDB lists celebrities who are celebrating their birthdays today, and among them is Stacy Haiduk.

She first caught my eye in my late teens, appearing in Superboy. I don't remember watching the show religiously, but I do remember finding her ridiculously attractive right from the start. A redhead with eyes that pop.

All of a sudden, she appeared in SeaQuest DSV a short time later. I did watch that show more regularly, and despite a change in hair colour and style (red and long to dark and short), I still found her extremely attractive.


She disappeared after the first season of SQDSV sadly, but reappeared years later as a recurring role in Burn Notice, alongside another teenage crush of mine: Gabrielle Anwar. Again, I didn't watch this show a lot, but I made sure to tune in after her appearance.


No one else has ever heard of her, never mind appeared in anyone's "hot celebrity" list. That's my gain, I think.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...