Friday, April 24, 2020

So... hungry...

OK, so I've just had dinner and I'm feeling bit better but I have been starving all afternoon, despite a large ham salad at lunch and a snack of blueberries.

Two hot-dogs for dinner and that's essentially my calorie allotment for the day all done.

That's a tiny amount of food! Admittedly, my stomach has probably swollen a bit and I do need to adjust portion size on top of everything else.

Meanwhile, FBS, Friction Guy and D are all sending me message with pictures of alcohol in them. I could murder a beer (and FBS in a bikini top), but I think I'm going to give alcohol a miss for a few weeks until I get into a better routine with this food malarkey.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...