Sunday, April 12, 2020

Bolt ons.

A while back, I was having a conversation with Stalky Guy in work. This was pre-lockdown, so we were in the office. I was regaling him of tales of the last time I regularly went to the gym with a personal trainer, GC.

I mentioned my theory regarding GC's cosmetic surgery (i.e. she had a boob job) and suddenly he got quite excited.

"Was her name GC?" he asked. He also named the gym I attended back in the day.

"Yeah, that was her."

"My mate was a PT in the same gym and they gave her massive (friendly) abuse when she arrived in work one day and had tits!"

I expanded on the story, explaining that GC had told me that she had some money saved and she was going to get her teeth done, early in the new year (this would have been late November, early December).

Obviously teeth was a euphemism for boobs.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...