Friday, April 10, 2020

It's a good Good Friday

While Good Friday, the Christian day, falls on a different date each year, the actual day provokes some interesting memories.

There were a number of Good Friday nights out with people like QC2, Friction Guy, D, FBS etc. and also with FP, BR, G etc.

There was the one Good Friday where myself, FP, BR, G and a few others met a famous UK soap actor in a local pub.

There was another Good Friday, when I was travelling, where E and myself made friends with an Australian girl. Behind my back, the Australian girl was asking E about "us", assuming that there was an "us". It's an accusation we've had to face before. We were/are extremely comfortable with each other, and I think that's obvious to other people, so they assume that we're an item.

The Australian girl was cute and I was interested in seeing if we could take it anywhere... I think E was slightly leaning in that direction as well, but while I do think there was a glimmer of interest from the Australian girl, I don't think she was ever convinced that E and I were simply friends.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...