Sunday, May 26, 2024

PMA

I've deliberately laid off the yoga over the past few days due to the recurrence of the foot pain on Thursday. I did a session on Friday but it didn't really help the pain. I'll get back on it tomorrow, but it has raised concerns about my choice of footwear and whether or not that's helping.

In the house, I just wear training shoes or indoors slippers, but when I'm outdoors, I tend towards fashion trainers and I'm wondering if that's causing the issues (I doubt it as I've worn them for years with no problems) or at least not helping the healing.

(And my apathy has nothing to do with the many, many beers I had last night while gaming and watching Netflix, no sir.)

But... trying to be positive, back into it tomorrow.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...