Saturday, May 25, 2024

Oh?

I think I've mentioned, in the past, I am Facebook friends with a few people that I knew at primary school. It used to be three. It's now two. I don't know why the person removed me, but it's no biggie. So the two remaining, I think I've spoken about them before: arguably my first crush and a blonde girl that most other people seemed to be drawn towards. Both are still very attractive woman though we've not spoken in person in years.

Regardless, the blonde woman and ex-Facebook friend appeared together on Facebook. Presumably the blonde is in London, because that's where XFF now lives. He moved there a few years back. But it's the nature of the post that's intriguing. It's a lot more intimate than I would have imagined for people who have not seen each other in 40 years. 

Certainly, if I met the blonde tomorrow, I wouldn't be in the poses that they've posted on Facebook. It's not jealousy or anything, it's just... interesting? Have they been in touch all this time? It feels unlikely.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...