Thursday, May 30, 2024

Hmmm.

I had a strange dream last night. It featured KfW2, but there was a real sexual edge to the dream. While my feelings towards KfW2, at least when we first met, were not platonic, there was never a sexual edge to it. it was what I was call a girlfriend crush, like CB and unlike my feelings towards CH, for example, that essentially just lust.

The essence of the dream was that we were trying to have a video call, specifically to have phone sex, but kept getting sidetracked before we could call each other.

I woke this morning very confused. Definitely horny as hell, but feeling really guilty about dreaming of KfW2 like that.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...