Monday, May 13, 2024

Let's go!

While my sleep wasn't any better last night than it had been over the past week, I do feel much better, physically. My back's still sore, but not as much as it has been recently. My foot's still sore, but not as much as it had been recently. I wonder if that's directly related to the 3 mile cycle and 2.5 mile walk I did yesterday?

I hope so, because that can be replicated.

Or maybe it was the good weather?

The 2.5 mile walk was me heading to the pub to meet G. The weather was nice here, so we sat outside for a few hours and had a few beers. it's always great catching up with G. He made his usual offer of staying at his if I am ever in London, and I might take him up on that this summer. M didn't make it out. I think he was hungover from a Eurovision party that he and his wife host annually.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...