Friday, May 17, 2024

Forwards and backwards.

My foot's a little sore, so I stopped my yoga session early today. However, I have to say that, this morning on waking, I was feeling physically a lot better than I have been recently. My back was a lot less sore and the foot pain is dulling to a more general discomfort rather than actual pain. I'll try again tomorrow.

I don't know if that's just a mental thing or if the recent activity (including yoga sessions) is starting to pay dividends.

I have ordered a new yoga mat that's three times thicker than my current one, so hopefully that means I can do all the yoga moves without too much, if any, discomfort. It's due to arrive on Monday.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...