Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Hello again.

KfW2 is just off the phone. We were talking for a while. Probably nearly 45 minutes, which is the longest we've spoken since we last saw each other in person, before Christmas. The subject of her social diary came up - she's busy through to the end of the month and possibly the first weekend in June so us being able to meet for drinks or lunch is off the table until then.

But it was still nice to chat. She keeps asking me when I last saw or spoke to CC, but she knows that I struggle to call CC a friend. She's handy for going out for dinner and being social but I try to keep her at arm's length because she's cold/selfish.

But... it nearly June. I've not seen KfW2 in person since mid-December. I have to fix that, and soon.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...