Thursday, May 30, 2024

No swipey, no likey.

Did you know you can run out of "likes" on Tinder? I didn't, and bear in mind that I've been an on/off tinder user for about ten years, if not a little longer. However, I had some downtime in the office today due to a laptop issue, I was still feeling horny due to last night's dream and off I went to swipe.

For some reason that I couldn't understand, tinder thought I was in a city in the American Midwest and was showing me women from that area, so I spent a pleasurable while swiping. And because most of these women were new to me, a lot of the swipes I was giving out were positive ones. There really were a lot of cute women in my age range out there looking to date. (Sadly, like my local women, their profiles were non-existent or just awful).

But it wasn't too long before I could swipe right no more and Tinder was asking me for money for "unlimited likes". Yeah, but no.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...