Monday, July 17, 2023

Itch

While I was at her house for Sunday dinner, my sister suggested that I might want to travel. I mean, she's not wrong. Ever since I went halfway around the world after university, I've wanted to see more. But I don't really like travelling alone. I know that I visited NZ on my own, years back, but that was essentially a visit to see E.

Even though I spent practically a month in NZ, probably a third of that was in E's company.

So, yeah, I'd like to do something interesting.

CC suggested yesterday that I might take KfW2's place on their trip abroad. But as I posted yesterday, I can just about do a couple of hours alone with CC, never mind an entire weekend.

That's ignited something in me. I've been looking at things to do in New York. It's weird... I want to see New York, but there's nothing specific really that draws me there. Sadly, R2 no longer lives in the city. I would be really tempted to pick her brains about something cool to do, and maybe even arrange dinner or drinks.

There are other places on the list, but it's NY that's been on my mind today, for reasons I can't explain.

So, what's fun to do in NYC, if you were there for, say, five days? What's interesting to see or where's good to eat?
  • Empire State Building
  • Statue of Liberty
  • Hudson Yards Observation Deck
  • One World Observatory

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...