Thursday, July 06, 2023

It's oh so quiet.

I got a last-minute message from Quiet Girl just before I quit for the day, asking if I was going to go to the next work event at the start of August. I'd recently suggested to her that, if she wanted to go to a work event and didn't want to go alone, Stalky Guy or I would likely be going and she was more than welcome to join us.

So, I replied that I'd more than likely be going. She then said that she'd registered to go. Result!

And just as I take some time off, I'm in a better mood. I have a cute woman to accompany me to a work social event. She's married, so window shopping only, for me. And I have ten days off work. Ten days of lie-ins, chilling and not thinking about work.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...