Monday, July 03, 2023

Hello?

I fired up the online dating apps for the first time in ages yesterday. Sadly, it was mostly the same faces, and those cute women who used to show up every so often, haven't been seen in ages (e.g. CC's friend, my sis's university friend and a few of the local minor celebs).

However, Bumble (a female-focused Tinder, for those of you who are unaware) threw up a surprise. Apparently, someone tried to message me back in March. She only has one picture but appears to be a super-cute brunette, with dark eyes. If you asked me about my physical preferences in women, that'd be my top answer.

So, frustration then.

Bah!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...