Tuesday, July 11, 2023

D'oh.

I dipped my toe back into online dating last night. I guess the single thing from the weekend was still playing on my mind a little. It's the first time in a while that I've browsed with intent. A familiar face popped up. A woman who I've seen before. However, my memory being what it is, I didn't think she was local. I'd assumed it was someone I'd seen when I was Tindering on a trip to the States quite a few years ago.

Certainly, for me, the photos gave off a very American vibe, including her name. However, that's not the story I want to tell. The woman is gorgeous. She has a great set of legs, if we want to get into the physical side of things. Legs are not things I tend to notice. I only call it out because I'm pretty sure that the woman in question likes her legs. Her Tinder photos are very leggy.

So, yeah. I want to swipe right and see where things go. Did I swipe right before? I can't remember. The last time I saw this woman was years ago.

I fat-fingered it and managed to swipe left. D'oh.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...