Sunday, July 16, 2023

"These people are hugging"

I had a dream last night where I woke one morning, naked, to find that I had company in bed, who was also naked. This company was CC. We cuddled for a bit, got out of bed and went our separate ways. However, despite the nakedness and cuddling, I don't think it was a sexual dream. I can't say for sure, though, because that's literally the only part of the dream that I remember.

I don't even know what brought it on. I am seeing CC in an hour or so for brunch, which we arranged yesterday. That might explain CC's presence. But for the naked cuddling? I enjoy it, sure, and it brings back nice memories of waking naked beside FA2 or FBS, amongst others.

So, yeah, I don't know.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...