Saturday, July 08, 2023

raincheck.

Ended up with a few drinks last night at home. I was hoping that there'd be more tonight, but everyone in The Crowd has essentially said they're unavailable. FP's off the sauce for a bit (and I did see him yesterday), which I might go into at a later date, and I simply haven't said anything to KfW2.

I've been feeling a bit lonely over the past few days. I might post about it separately later, but it looks as if it's an unexpectedly dry day, so I'm off to do some tidying up in the garden while I have the chance.

I'm feeling really lazy today. I went to bed around 1030 last night, but I awoke at 2 AM and tossed and turned until I got up at 0830.

Here are some pictures of women in backless dresses to cheer me up and, I hope, you too.




No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...