Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Whoops.

As tends to be the case, my appalling memory led me to my old MSN chat logs, to try and make sense of the timelines from the last post.

And, actually, it wasn't that far off. It was pre-blog, so I never recorded anything here, but the chat with K was pretty much a year to the day that we'd had sex.

What I was surprised about, and what prompted this post, was a conversation with F a month prior to K's chat. I was days away from a trip to visit E. This was before she moved abroad. F was encouraging me to make a move on E. But I don't ever recall admitting to having strong romantic feelings for E. It's always been ambiguous. She was a friend of mine, I loved spending time with her; she was physically attractive and had a nice rack. But did I like her more than that? I don't think I've ever come to a concrete decision on that. I was comfortable in her presence, though.

And yet, F was super-excited for me, giving me tips on reading body language, all with a view to making a move if I ever saw any interest.

And, obviously, I never made a move. In another surprising revelation, the chat logs have me explaining to F how E was gushing about some new man she was chasing and F being sympathetic. I also make comments about QC2 asking me if I "got my rocks off" with E. I really don't remember sharing any of this with anyone.

I simply don't recall that at all. I remember lots about that specific weekend away, including E bent over a pool table and E correctly identifying my preference for tall brunettes, but I don't recall anything about this guy.

F also shared a lot of her conversations with K, who wasn't as over me as she would have led me to believe and was accusing me, behind my back, of leading her on.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...