Friday, July 07, 2023

Something to look forward to.

Since I dropped E a quick message wishing her a happy birthday about a week ago, we've swapped a couple of messages. In the most recent, she shared that she's trying to arrange to come home next year for a visit.

"That'd be brilliant. I miss you, you know!"

And it's true.

Then she dropped a bombshell... she's entering court proceedings against her ex, and the father of her two kids. She hoped it'll be done and dusted by the turn of the year, then she can start planning properly. If not... then I guess we'll see.

If she sticks to her usual timing, then it'll be roughly this time next year.

I'd love to see E again and get her out for drinks.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...