Sunday, July 16, 2023

Sigh.

It took less than ten minutes to remember why I can only deal with CC in small doses and why the last time I saw her was at the start of April. We were approaching the restaurant for brunch and already CC had started talking at me even though I'd yet to finish my sentence and was lecturing me on what to do, even though I was only describing what was happening at work and wasn't looking for a solution to any problem. Sigh.

This is why I can only deal with her in small doses, especially if it's just the two of us. It's also why, when CC suggests we do a weekend away together, I never give her an answer. There's also the fact that CC is not a sightseer. She's a "go away to the sun and lie on a sun lounger" girl.

She's still talking about a weekend away with KfW2 that still hasn't been finalised. KfW2 is proving difficult to pin down, CC complained.

"I can't even get her out for dinner or drinks, getting her to commit and plan an entire weekend would be impossible," I sympathised.

One thing that she did say that raised an eyebrow was that S was out with a woman last weekend... a blonde woman. It's been a while since I sat and spoke properly to S, but our next conversation will be interesting.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...