Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Multiples.

I had a weird dream last night. KfW2 invited me to a party. There were loads of people there, but one person, in particular, caught my eye: Morena Baccarin. However, she was just a normal person, not the actress we would recognise in real life. Unsurprisingly, I spent a lot of the time trying to make an impression.

The strange part of the dream was that a statuesque brunette woman later turned up. In the dream, this was the actual celebrity Morena Baccarin, even though it looked nothing like her. After she had arrived, KfW2 and Normal Morena Baccarin tried to get the celebrity and me to hook up.

And then I woke up.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...