Sunday, July 09, 2023

Hello.

This weekend was a lot quieter than I had both hoped and expected. There was a flurry of contact activity at tea time. KfW2 sent a text message. I got an email from USHW. Surprisingly, V sent a message, too.

I had hoped to actually see or speak to KfW2, but she didn't call. That's a little surprising as she's usually quite thoughtful. But as I have repeatedly mentioned, despite her admitting that she's "a bad friend" because we're talking less and less these days, it's still nigh on impossible to get her out for lunch, dinner or drinks. Oh, and her last two phone calls have effectively been to ask for favours.

I got a random message from CC last night. I've not spoken to her in months... since the start of April, I think. I don't know where she was, but she was in the same place as S and she ended up pretty drunk.

And lastly, G was in touch. He's actually home next weekend, so I think I might actually get out to the pub on a Friday or Saturday. I genuinely can't recall the last time that happened.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...