Monday, July 24, 2023

School days.

Years ago, there was a Facebook group around arranging a school reunion. It's barely active now though, only really used when one of our school year has something noteworthy to share.

And so, someone posted something over the weekend and I went down a rabbit hole of memories. It wasn't anything that I found massively exciting, but I did come across a few messages from a girl I knew at school. I might have had a little crush on her if I am being honest. And while she was pretty (she kind of resembled 80s starlet Patsy Kensit), I liked her because she was intelligent, warm and funny. Personality-wise, now that I think about it, she reminds me of KfW2.

She never made it to the reunion, though I believe she ended up marrying another of our school year.

It is not noteworthy in itself, except I happened to catch Lethal Weapon 2 on TV last night which starred, amongst others, Patsy Kensit.



No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...