Friday, July 28, 2023

Whoops 3: Revenge of the Whoops

I've continued to trawl through my chat logs with F through the summer of 2004. I'm surprised by how open I've been with F. A few days ago, I blogged about sharing my excitement at visiting E, F's own excitement about E and I possibly hooking up/getting together and QC2's post-visit email asking if I got my rocks off.

There are other conversations, too. After sharing with F that I was meeting an attractive brunette for drinks (QC2), I've semi-admitted to F that I found her to be attractive and was greatly appreciative of her arse in a pair of 501s, though I don't think I ever admitted to having a crush on her back in the day.

This was all around the time I interviewed for, and actually got, a job in the career of my choice. 

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...