Sunday, July 28, 2024

Where did you go?

I've just spent the past half an hour scouring my photos folder on my PC. I, inexplicably, had this desire to see some pictures that I'd scanned of a New Year's Eve party from many, many years ago. It was simultaneously the first night I met QC1 (and kissed her), and one of the last nights I saw SJ (a huge crush of mine from my later school years - I've posted about her before).

I don't know why the desire kicked in, but I can't find any of the photos. I know that I shared them with USHW back in the day, so I will be able to find them in my email, but not having the originals is disappointing.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...