Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Blast from the past.

Yesterday, Facebook reminded me of a night I was out with DSC, many years ago, to celebrate her birthday. It wasn't anywhere I was used to going, in fact it was out of town, closer to where DSC lived. It was me and about half a dozen of her (female) friends, though not CF. I think that friendship had already gone by that stage.

But the weird thing that I remembered, and I'm not sure if I ever blogged about it was that I was convinced that DSC wanted to push boundaries that night. I can't remember the details, but there was definitely a tone to some things she said... and her friends were making comments, too.

I was never physically attracted to DSC, though she did ask me out and I told her I just saw her as a friend. And if I recall correctly, she was dating her on-again-off-again boyfriend at this time anyway, so any attraction would have been moot.

And I'm also pretty sure that I'd been very vocal about wanting to bed CF, too.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...