Saturday, July 06, 2024

Karma.

For the past few years, my street has been a bit of a game of musical chairs with regards to car parking. Some of my neighbours, despite having a drive way, have parked on the street and have been, IMO, somewhat selfish in using  the space in front of other people's houses without so much as a nod. And I say "selfish" because they're using the space in front of their own houses.

For example, one guy bought a second-hand motorhome and spent three years doing it up which meant he and his housemate were using other people's spaces. Or another guy whose car had a puncture and it sat there, unrepaired for six months or another house where they had a long-term guest who owned a motorhome which meant other, permanent residents couldn't always park their car in front of their own houses.

Now I know there's no legal ownership of car parking spaces, but you'd think a bit of manners might be the order of the day. Three years, FFS, to do up a motorhome.

Anyhoo, that's only some background for the post. Someone is parked in front of my house, and the car has been there for a few days. the driver's side window is rolled down and it's been raining pretty consistently. Suffice to say, I'm not particularly inclined to find out who owns the car and let them know their interior is soaking wet.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...