Friday, July 26, 2024

Plans

I have a rough date pencilled in with E to do something (pool, food, drinks, though this can change) in a few weeks. It's further away than I'd like, but she's got family stuff to do and I have work commitments that are eating up my availability. But we're pretty much meeting as soon as we can.

G's home this weekend, though we've not agreed on when we'll meet. I want it to be tomorrow night rather than our usual Sunday, but I'll take anything.

And early next week, I'm meeting Nerdy Girl to go see the new Deadpool film in the cinema. I can't remember the last time I've been to the cinema. Possibly the last John Wick film with FP? That's a while ago.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...