Friday, July 12, 2024

Going back.

I'm really looking forward to E coming home. She lands early next week. Tuesday, I think. I assume it'll taker her a few days to get over jet lag and see her family, so I'm not expecting any movement until near the end of the month.

But what I am hoping for, while she's home, is to see her a few times and at least one of those times to be a complete afternoon and evening. In my head we'd head out for a late lunch, have a few drinks, play some pool, grab a bite somewhere and then then adjourn to a quiet bar and have a proper catch up. It's very similar to days we'd have when I'd go to visit her, way back when.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...