Wednesday, July 03, 2024

Hmmm.

I dreamt of E last night. She was visiting, we'd gone drinking and ended up back at mine where I offered her the spare room instead of a taxi. She was grateful and off we both went to our respective beds. In the middle of the night, E arrives in my bedroom, asks if she can sleep in my bed with me and I agree. We fall asleep. In the morning, we're chatting and things turn physical, all driven by E. We chat afterwards for a while, then she leaves to return home.

I surf the internet and come across a video of stunning actress Jaimie Alexander, dancing in this figure-hugging dress that resulted in a wardrobe malfunction as it gradually rode up her body as she gyrated more and more.

And then I woke up. The E thing is interesting. I don't recall ever thinking about E in a physical way. There was a brief time when I had somewhat ambiguous feelings towards her, but I don't think I ever thought about her in a purely sexual way.

But here's a couple of pictures of Jaimie Alexander.


No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...